base salary to £70,000, on target earnings £140,000 plus company car and excellent benefits.
Our client a major asset financier are seeking to hire a National Account Manager to drive dealer driven business in the manufacturing sector.
Our clients are seeking to develop this business area and need a dedicated focus on developing new dealer relationships which having been won will then be managed day to day by their existing national sales team.
Your role will be one of identifying, prospecting and winning new dealer partners to become either the dealers first choice funder or a funder of second choice when existing lines of credit are exhausted or existing funders credit policy does not accommodate the dealers range of deals.
The role will involve networking at senior level while driving business from sales colleagues who will be deployed to close the deals that originate from the dealers you have won, leaving you to focus wholly on the building of strategic dealer relationships.
You will report direct to the Sales Director and will develop strong working relationships with the wider sales, operations and administrations teams.
- Achieve annual sales targets by developing, maintaining and increasing business relationships with existing dealers as well as closing leads as well as personally prospecting fully utilising a range of CRM tools.
- Engender relevant and compliant credit proposals within policy and within the context of FCA regulations.
- Make accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information.
- Foster cross sale opportunities to other group businesses.
- Develop a network of target equipment suppliers.
- Develop a knowledge of the wider vendor market, current trends, competitor offerings/pricing.
- Develop training schemes to engage other colleagues in the vendor development programme.
- Monitor and finance penetration and referrals from dealers.
- Monitor approval & conversion rates both deals held own book and broked deals.
- Monitor additional income penetration.
- Liaise with the administration team to provide accurate and detailed reports to the Manufacturing Board around the above deliverables and monitoring reports.
Ideally you will be centrally located in the UK to take advantage of the larger proportion of manufacturing dealers in the Midlands but as this is a national role we are happy to consider applications those with the right experience based either further north or further south who are willing to travel nationally to fulfil the role.
You will possess:
- A breadth of experience of the asset finance marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of the target capital equipment market of manufacturing.
- Strong sales and business development skills with a demonstrable record of sales success.
- Effective relationship building skills to high level.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets set for various income streams.
- Numerate with strong analytical ability.
- Highly effective at planning and organising sales activities.
- A good standard IT literacy.
- Effective presentation skills.
The ideal applicant will also possess the following:
- A network of existing capital equipment suppliers to target.
- Experience of working in the target market of manufacturing gained either in the finance sector or in the sector itself.
- Marketing skills and knowledge of routes to market.
- A working knowledge of Salesforce.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on 01691 670466 for a confidential discussion.