Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
About the Regional Director Role
You will pro-actively seek out and convert new business opportunities in line with the company budget / expectation and your own personal target. You will be responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is given to all prospects, introducers, internal and external customers. You will be responsible for maximising business opportunities by using best practice and to develop and maintain excellent standards of salesmanship, customer service and risk management.
As Regional Director your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Identify, generate and secure new business opportunities from a range of introductory sources in order to convert new deals across the full suite of products.
- Build and maintain new and existing professional working relationships from a variety of introductory sources (accountants, commercial finance advisors, brokers, solicitors etc.) and act as a primary contact for new business in your designated region.
- Manage and progress all new business enquiries via CRM and prepare / submit new business files to credit committee, ensuring that they meet our credit policy and contain all information required, allowing the underwriter(s) to assess the proposal quickly and accurately.
- Assist Operations to ensure the smooth transition of prospects to clients.
- Maintain up to date introducer records, ensure that all prospect enquiries are properly recorded and progressed.
- Contribute ideas and positive suggestions at regional sales meetings to ensure continual development.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry.
- Achievement of minimum sales targets (income) whilst ensuring that new business quality standards are acceptable and maintained.
If you are currently in a Business Development Manager role or are currently working as a Regional Director this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Regional Director:
- Proven sales performance required.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- A defined and active introducer base.
- Strong commercial awareness and good technical knowledge of funding.
- Proven planning and delivery skills.
- Financial literate.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Regional Director:
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Concise decision making.
- Team player.
- Committed & confident.
- Values driven.
- Solid judgment.
- Customer focussed & people centric.
About the Company
My client is an established organisation who provide funding to Small to Medium Enterprises. With Asset Finance being one of their core products, they are now looking for a Regional Director to build and grow their presence in Scotland.
Contact: For more information about the Regional Director role, please send your CV to Penny Bowring email@example.com