c£50k ote £70/80k plus car.
We are seeking a candidate with experience working within a lender in motor finance. This is to take up a unique opportunity that exists to join an exciting and growing FinTech start up.
With considerable financial backing from top investment firms we have started our journey by making a significant purchase of a £40 million “Green Deal” loan book from government and have begun originating loans again to realise our long term vision. We are currently a small team but are growing rapidly. We are looking for smart, hard-working, ambitious individuals who want to join our dynamic and fast-paced team.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic business development manager who will actively seek out new opportunities, such as new channels and/or products to deliver on prescribed objectives and targets. The primary responsibility of the role will be to identify new business opportunities, with a view to growing the distribution channels and our product offering.
- Proactively developing and growing the distribution channels and actively seek new business opportunities which will add value to the business tactically and strategically.
- Increase sales volumes through distribution channels and other direct and indirect sales.
- Providing management with regular updates on meetings and business development opportunities.
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Initially building B2B relationships and with a view to converting these relationships into sales volume.
- Establish a deep understanding of the market to identify and develop ongoing opportunities.
- Establish an understanding of the finance products.
- Proven work experience within a target driven environment working as an account manager, key account manager, business development manager or other relevant role experience.
- Demonstrable track record of being able to attract new business, develop key relationships and continually deliver against targets essential.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and board level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple client projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent influencing listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications, networking, and analytical sales skills.
- Experience building and developing senior level relationships.
- Willingness to be accountable for all aspects of growing sales with evidence of having recently operated as an individual contributor rather than managing a team with an open-minded approach and a willingness to learn are essential skills.
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on approach to sales with ability to thrive in a small but growing team whilst multi-tasking.
- Experience of “start-up” culture and a “greenfield” role beneficial.
- Attractive remuneration package plus OTE on offer.
- Employer matched pension contributions.
- Car allowance.
- Private medical benefits.
- A hard working but fun working environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a new company.
- Ability to shape the role and company.
The company head office is based in Central London and there will be a minimum requirement to spend 1 day a week in the London office with the remaining time spent meeting with GDPs, Installers and other prospects across the UK.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org